Custom Rotary Die Cutting Services
Rotary die cutting is a common manufacturing process that perforates and cuts sheet materials into flexible materials. Cutting and forming both happen in a rotary press. This type of die cutting is amongst the most popular forming processes for commercial industries. Rotary die cutting offers several benefits, which include:
- Small size products
- High volume production rates
- Consistent cuts
- Continuous cutting from web materials
- Less waste compared to other similar cutting methods
- Quick turnaround times
- Combine with other processes (printing, laminating, embossing, and others)
The rotary die press is the man factor in achieving high levels of accuracy and speed. When setting up the rotary die press, it is typically set to die cut or kiss cut. The web width of the press determines the maximum width of the material being processed. The best die cutting CA has works with you to meet your application needs.
We can process a large assortment of materials. Each material has its characteristics, which means you should pick the right material for your application. Custom die cutting services create processes based on your needs. Commonly used materials include:
- Electrical boards
Custom Die Cutting Service
For more information on custom die cutting services, you should not hesitate to give us a call. We work closely with each client to design a custom cutting and perforating process.
- Understanding What Kiss-Cutting Services OfferDie cutting service in CA greatly minimizes wasted materials, which is excellent for your wallet and the environment.
- Understanding the Differences Between Rotary and Steel Rule Die Cutting Service
- Common Applications of Kiss-Cutting