Consider Die Cutting Plastic
Die cutting, as a process, involves the creation of custom dies that are used to cut shaped components out of plastic sheets. Die cutting plastic is amongst the quickest and less expensive methods for cutting plastic. Die cut parts are used in a wide range of application. These parts are used in electronics, smartphones, and cars. Common die cut parts are gaskets, spacers, and other flat shapes. We provide custom laminations of multiple substrates of cutting materials that have desired PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive).
Benefits of die cutting include:
- Lower manufacturing costs
- Extra time to focus on production in other areas
- Die cut parts are delivered ready to use
- Elimination of rework and scrap costs
- Large amounts of parts can be cut in a short period of time
- Die re-ruling offers substantial cost savings
- Less costs associated with maintenance and machinery
- There is a consistent supply of stock materials.
- Decreased part costs
- Accurate and quick cuts reduce production costs
Besides having a great deal of cost, time and application benefits, plastic die cutting is also frequently used because of the amount of materials that can be easily die cut. We work with materials such as:
- Foam board
For more specific on how rotary die cutting can work for you and your business, you should give us a call today. Our expert team will create custom solutions for the die cutting of plastic.
- What is Thermal Die Cutting?
Die Cutting and Converting
Not All Die Cutters Are The Same
Getting to know the Flat Bed Die Cutting Process
Steel Rule Die Cutting