The Advantages of Rotary Die Cutting
There are a many options to consider when approaching a die cutting job. This ranges from materials, processes, as well as the die cutting machines that will be used. Choosing the right machine for a job is more complex than simply contemplating turn around times. For instance, rotary die cutting is quicker than flatbed die cutting, but flatbed machines can do things a rotary machine simply cannot. It is important to make all die cutting decisions based on the project at hand. In certain cases, two separate machines might work, so it is important to know what all the available options are. Contact us at Colvin Friedman, so we can help develop a die cutting process that works for you.
For a good deal of projects, both rotary die cutting and laser die cutting can be used, but rotary die cutting is more applicable in industrial applications.
A rotary die machine does things that a laser die cutter will have trouble with or cannot do. This includes:
- Easily cutting through tough materials
- Easily accomplishing large runs
- Affordability when compared to laser cutting
- Speed when compared to laser cutting
- And more
You can trust us for custom die cutting and other die quality cutting services. Call us today, so we can further discuss your die cutting options.
Die Cutting Services
- Important Qualities for Die Cutting Services
- Applications of Flatbed Die Cutting
- Common Applications of Die Cutting ServicesDie cutting services offer one of the most reliable methods for commercial cutting. Besides being cost-effective, quick, and exact, die cutting has a wide range of applications that it can process. Our die cutting machines offer manufactures creative design options.